Invisalign Clear Aligners
THE MODERN SOLUTION FOR A STRAIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL SMILE
Discretely straighten your teeth in Wapping, East London
A radiant, straight smile is not only aesthetically pleasing but also vital for oral health. At Hermitage Clinic, we understand the significance of achieving a beautiful, aligned smile.
So many of our patients ask about Invisalign, a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that has transformed the way people achieve straight teeth. Invisalign offers the world’s most advanced clear aligner technology. If you’re looking for an experienced Invisalign provider in Wapping, St Katherine’s Dock and the wider London E1 area, come and see us at the Hermitage Clinic.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment that utilizes clear, removable aligners to gradually shift teeth into their desired positions. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, comfortable, and can be removed when eating and cleaning, making them a popular choice for both adults and teens.
Invisalign is suitable for a wide age range, both adults and teenagers, making it a versatile option for individuals looking to enhance their smiles.
Invisalign effectively corrects mild to moderate orthodontic Issues, making it suitable for a variety of problems, including crooked teeth, gaps, overbites, underbites, and crowded teeth.
Invisalign is the preferred choice for those who want to straighten their teeth discreetly, as it does not interfere with your lifestyle.
Watch video all about Invisalign
Benefits of Invisalign
- Aesthetics: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to straighten your teeth without the noticeable appearance of traditional braces. This helps boost self-confidence during the treatment process.
- Comfort: the absence of wires and brackets in Invisalign aligners minimizes discomfort and irritation often associated with traditional braces.
- Easier dental hygiene: the aligners are removable, making it easy to maintain your dental hygiene and enjoy all your favourite foods without restrictions, when compared with fixed braces.
- Customised treatment: Invisalign treatment plans are personalized to meet each patient’s unique needs, ensuring effective and efficient tooth movement.
- Predictable results: Invisalign utilizes advanced computer technology to predict and visualize the results of your treatment, providing a clear picture of your future smile.
- Can be a faster treatment: in some cases, Invisalign can provide quicker results compared to traditional braces, often within 6 to 18 months.
Your Invisalign Journey
Six steps to a new smile
Start by booking an Invisalign Consultation with one of our Invisalign dentists here at the Hermitage Clinic. Your Invisalign provider will confirm that you are eligible for treatment and explain the process to you.
Your Invisalign dentist will take fast and precise 3D digital scans of your teeth using the state-of-the-art iTero element scanner and will work with you to map out a custom treatment plan that you are happy with.
We’ll use your digital scan to map out the proposed movement of your teeth using the technology of Clinchek. You will see an animation of both your expected month-to-month progress and the final results of how we expect your smile will be.
Once we receive your first aligners from the Invisalign lab, we’ll fit them for you and make sure they are comfortable. Small clear attachments may be fixed to your teeth speed up your progress.
Wear Your Aligners
After being custom made and shipped to our office you will receive a series of aligners to wear every day and to change at home-on average every 1-2 weeks. You will visit us every 6-8 weeks to monitor the progress and to receive new aligners.
Your New Smile is Complete
After you finish your last set of aligners, your beautiful new smile will be complete. Retainers should be worn after your treatment is finished to keep your teeth straight and in place.
- Say goodbye to old-fashioned, messy dental putty impressions. We use our cutting-edge iTero scanner to create a 3D digital image of your teeth that you can see in real time and with no need for X-rays or biting into dental impression trays.
- Custom-made aligners are made using state-of- the-art 3D printing technology, moving your teeth gently and efficiently.
- ClinCheck technology technologically maps your entire Invisalign Journey so you can see what your new smile will look like even before the journey begins.
Frequently Asked Questions Invisalign
The cost of Invisalign varies depending on the complexity of the case and the duration of treatment. Click the link to see the cost of Invisalign and at your consultation we will give you an exact price.
Most patients experience mild discomfort or pressure during the initial days of each new aligner set. This discomfort is typically manageable and temporary.
The duration of Invisalign treatment varies based on individual needs but typically ranges from 6 to 18 months.
Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can enjoy your favourite foods and drinks without restrictions. However, you should remove them while eating and brush your teeth before putting them back in.
Invisalign is highly effective in treating mild to moderate orthodontic issues. However, severe cases may require traditional braces.
Invisalign aligners can become discoloured if not properly cleaned. It’s essential to follow your orthodontist’s care instructions to prevent staining.
Smoking with Invisalign can stain the aligners and affect overall oral health. It’s advisable to quit or reduce smoking during treatment.
Invisalign is suitable for both teens and adults. There are no strict age restrictions.
We’ll discuss all your payment options at your first Invisalign consultation, including, our generous Invisalign payment plan.
Invisalign can effectively correct various orthodontic issues, including overbites and underbites. However, the severity of the condition may affect the treatment duration.
Attended here for Invisalign after shopping around for months. Dr Kamil was by far the most helpful and honest practitioner I had a consultation with in London. I am at the end of my Invisalign journey and am really happy with my experience and results I thoroughly recommend this practice.
I had an excellent experience with Invisalign! The treatment was comfortable and discreet. The aligners were easy to wear and hardly noticeable. Over the course of my treatment, my teeth gradually shifted into alignment. The best part was that I could remove the aligners for meals and oral hygiene, making it convenient. The results were remarkable – my smile looks better than ever. The entire process was well worth it, and I’m thrilled with my new, straight teeth.
I have recently completed Invisalign with the hermitage clinic, it’s been a year long adventure but I couldn’t be more happy with the results. The team were helpful, supportive and kept me on track for a much straighter, healthier smile. So pumped with the results! Couldn’t recommend them enough
Invisalign is a remarkable orthodontic solution that not only straightens teeth effectively but also offers comfort, convenience, and aesthetics. At Hermitage Clinic, we are committed to helping you achieve a beautifully aligned smile through our Invisalign services.